This is the updates log for the Sanestos.
- Added a transcription of the Greek and Latin Votive to Lēnos from Germania Superior.
- Expanded upon the Delvás article with additional images, Lucan’s testimony about wooden effigies in the nemeton, and some textual revisions.
- Images have finally been formated, captioned, and given alt text in the Delvás article.
- Corrected the entry for Belenos’ basin in the Rata (votives) page. It originally preferred the reconstructed name “Voteporix” due to its frequency in Insular comparanda, but closer reading of the RIIG entry rules this out on the basis of it being too long for the missing portion of the basin.
- Added new Delvás article. Considerable formatting, clean-up, and citations still in the works...
- Added the Rata (votives) page with Gallo-Greek votives (Gallo-Latin information has not yet been published by the RIIG).
- The Yālā (worship) page has been updated with five new Gaulish prayers, including one for:
- dedmátos (ritual)
- gári (invocation)
- ráton (blessing)
- Added Proto-Celtic subjunctive endings to the Yextous page